Terms and privacy notice
Information we may collect about you:
1. Information that you provide by filling in forms on the iZettle which is a mobile payment app we use in Naustet Gallery. This is a one-time operation and we don’t store that data anywhere.
2. Information that you provide by filling in forms on the web store during checking out.
3. Correspondence we have with you.
4. Details of your visits to the Website and the resources that you access.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions regulate the business relationship between you and Naustet Joanna John.
By using our web site in any way or by buying from us you agree to be bound by following regulations.
1. You can buy goods from us by the internet and stationary.
2. We accept credit cards and electronic payment by Paypal.
3. If you cannot take goods with you we can send it. In this case you cover shipping costs in advance.
4. Goods advertised may not be available.
5. We may change these terms from time to time. The terms that apply to you are those posted here and appear on the date of your purchase.
6. You have the right to return the goods within thirty days of the date of the transaction. The goods should be intact.
If you return by post, the goods must be carefully packed. You cover shipping costs. We have the right to refuse a refund if we believe the item is defective.
7. It is important to know that copyrights rests with the artists. The copyright for the artworks sold in the gallery still belong to the artist. Therefore, you have no right to use the artworks in any way except private without prior permission of the artist.